Wypełnij formularz aby umówić rozmowę on-line z naszym Agentem
- We handle all billing and invoicing directly with clients, so you can focus on your remote work engagements.
- As part of a large community of top-notch developers, I get the support I need to thrive.
- An average German JS developer’s salary is about $100k (or €79k) per annum, according to SalaryExpert.
- Since 1995, JS has become one of the top three programming languages used in the development of mobile, desktop, and web software solutions and websites.
- ZipRecruiter provides the highest average salary of an Angular.js developer which stands at $120,829 per year.
Without back-end developers, all those attractive visuals created by front-end developers and designers are useless. Back-end developers are responsible for the technological side of a project, and they make sure that an app or website is accessible and responsive. Another source, neuvoo, presents a significantly higher average salary which is $121,875 per year. They are usually in the range of $60k/yr to $156k/yr but can vary depending on various factors.
Get Paid On Time, Every Time